Afflictions are status effects that are given by certain weapons, spells and skills. They can affect enemies as well as the player.
- Corruption: Prevents HP and MP recovery and reduces Armor and Resist by 30.
- Silence: Prevents spell casting.
- Freeze: Freezes target in place. Physical attacks on a frozen target will shatter, dealing bonus damage.
- Burn: Does damage over time and increases Fire damage taken by 50%.
- Static: Reduces Attack Damage and Magic Power by 50%.
- Stun: Prevents all actions for a duration.
- Reckoning: Increases Divine damage taken by 40% and reduces Armor by 15.
- Poison: Drains HP and MP over time.
- Bleed: Deals physical damage over time that ignores Armor.