Abbigail the Marred is one of two bosses located in The Hallow.
- Sacred Resin
- S Rank: -10% Mana Cost
- A Rank: -5% Mana Cost
- Launches successive attacks whilst floating in mid-air.
- Has super armor during her attacks and warps after every attack, but once she has stopped attacking, she is vulnerable.
- Shoots a flurry of rapid ice projectiles in a semi-circle below her
- Shoots a concentrated ice beam in a diagonal line which leaves a ground level AoE
- Shoots semi-homing icicles towards the player
- Shoots a blast of three arcing icicles
- Shoots four icicle grenades above her, which land and explode into multiple icicles
- When she is knocked down, a meter will recharge. Once full, she will give off a highly damaging ice blast and resume her flying attacks.
- As her HP decreases, the amount of attacks and warps will increase.
- Attacking her whilst she is attacking does minimal damage, so it is best to dodge her until she stops.
- When she stops attacking she will be vulnerable, hitting her will ground her and you can deal damage.
- When knocked down, a meter needs to recharge for her to begin attacking again. Once its full, she will launch an ice blast around her which is highly damaging, so avoid that attack.
- (Bug?) Use Shadow Walk before her blue meter fills up to beat her with relative ease. She won't attack and will float similar to how she ends her attack patterns.
- Using a Focus Finisher will stun her whilst she is downed and can reset her recharge meter.